Worm Wafer Resilient Soft Seal Resilient Seat Ductile Iron Cast Iron Water Seal Butterfly Gate Valve Gearbox for Irrigation
|1||Bolts||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|2||Indicator Plate||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|5||Handwheel indicator||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|6||Bolts||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|7||Cover||Carbon Steel/ Ductile iron||ASTM A216 WCB/ ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|8||Sealing Gasket||Insulation paper|
|9||Worm Gear||Ductile iron||ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|10||Stem Bush||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|11||Snap Ring||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29-1566|
|12||End Cover||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|13||Bearing||Alloy Steel||ASTM A295-52100|
|14||Body||Carbon Steel/ Ductile iron||ASTM A216 WCB/ ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|15||Grease Nipple||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|16||Worm||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|17||Key||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|18||Reduction body||Carbon Steel/ Ductile iron||ASTM A216 WCB/ ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|19||Bolts||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|20||Bearing||Alloy Steel||ASTM A295-52100|
|21||Gears||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|22||Snap Ring||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29-1566|
|23||Reduction cover||Carbon Steel/ Ductile iron||ASTM A216 WCB/ ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|24||Washer of nuts||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1571|
|25||Adjusting nuts||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|26||Adjusting Bolts||Carbon Steel||ASTM A29M-1045|
|Mounting Base||External Part||Input Shaft Part||Handwheel|
|Flange Size (ISO5211)||Max Valve Stem dmax||Max Torque||M.A.||Weight|
|KB-0-1S||63:1||F-12||40 (12 X 8)||65||1000||16.1||19|
|KB-01-1S||74:1||F-14||50 (14 X 9)||100||1850||18.9||21|
|KB-02-1S||129:1||F-16||60 (18 X 11)||90||3000||33||38|
|KB-03-1S||158:1||( F-20 )||70 (20 X 12)||105||4200||40||41|
|KB-04-1S||179:1||F-25||90 (25 X 14)||160||6500||41||64|
|KB-05-1S||177:1||F-30||105 (28 X 16)||225||10000||45||91|
|KB-06-1S||201:1||F-35||120 (32 X 18)||295||15000||51||137|
|KB-07-1S||202:1||F-40||140 (36 X 20)||590||28000||48||220|
|KB-08-1S||244:1||F-40||165 (40 X 22)||890||48000||54||290|
|KB-09-1S||234:1||F-48||190 (45 X 25)||1300||72000||56||450|
input torque=output torque/M.A.
We provides a reliable grantee for the product’ s quality by advanced inspection and testing equipment. professional technical team, exquisite processing technology and strict control system.
In recent years, the company has been developing rapidly by its rich experience in production, advanced management system, standardized management system, strong technical force. We always adhere the concept of survival by quality, and development by innovation in science and technology.
Our Group is willing to work with you hand in hand and create brilliance together!
Low carbon steel, C45, 20CrMnTi, 42CrMo, 40Cr, stainless steel. Can be adapted regarding customer requirements.
Blacking, galvanization, chroming, electrophoresis, color painting, …
High frequency quenching heat treatment, hardened teeth, carbonizing, nitride, …
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Our group consists in 3 factories and 2 abroad sales corporations.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time ? What is your terms of payment ?
A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization. For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: What is the exact MOQ or price for your product ?
A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
|Application:||Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
What are the Noise Levels Associated with Worm Gearboxes?
The noise levels associated with worm gearboxes can vary depending on several factors, including the design, quality, operating conditions, and maintenance of the gearbox. Here are some key points to consider:
- Design and Quality: Well-designed and high-quality worm gearboxes tend to produce lower noise levels. Factors such as gear tooth profile, precision manufacturing, and proper alignment can contribute to reduced noise.
- Gear Engagement: The way the worm and worm wheel engage and mesh with each other can impact noise levels. Proper tooth contact and alignment can help minimize noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in higher noise levels. Using the recommended lubricant and maintaining proper lubrication levels are important for noise reduction.
- Operating Conditions: Operating the gearbox within its specified load and speed limits can help prevent excessive noise generation. Overloading or operating at high speeds beyond the gearbox’s capabilities can lead to increased noise.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash or play between the gear teeth can lead to impact noise as the teeth engage. Proper backlash adjustment can help mitigate this issue.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including gear inspection, lubrication checks, and addressing any wear or damage, can help keep noise levels in check.
It’s important to note that while worm gearboxes can produce some noise due to the nature of gear meshing, proper design, maintenance, and operation can significantly reduce noise levels. If noise is a concern for your application, consulting with gearbox manufacturers and experts can provide insights into selecting the right gearbox type and implementing measures to minimize noise.
How to Calculate the Efficiency of a Worm Gearbox
Calculating the efficiency of a worm gearbox involves determining the ratio of output power to input power. Efficiency is a measure of how well the gearbox converts input power into useful output power without losses. Here’s how to calculate it:
- Step 1: Measure Input Power: Measure the input power (Pin) using a power meter or other suitable measuring equipment.
- Step 2: Measure Output Power: Measure the output power (Pout) that the gearbox is delivering to the load.
- Step 3: Calculate Efficiency: Calculate the efficiency (η) using the formula: Efficiency (η) = (Output Power / Input Power) * 100%
For example, if the input power is 1000 watts and the output power is 850 watts, the efficiency would be (850 / 1000) * 100% = 85%.
It’s important to note that efficiencies can vary based on factors such as gear design, lubrication, wear, and load conditions. The calculated efficiency provides insight into how effectively the gearbox is converting power, but it’s always a good practice to refer to manufacturer specifications for gearbox efficiency ratings.
Lubrication Requirements for a Worm Gearbox
Lubrication is crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of a worm gearbox. Here are the key considerations for lubricating a worm gearbox:
- Type of Lubricant: Use a high-quality, high-viscosity lubricant specifically designed for worm gearboxes. Worm gearboxes require lubricants with additives that provide proper lubrication and prevent wear.
- Lubrication Interval: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals. Regularly check the gearbox’s temperature and oil condition to determine the optimal frequency of lubrication.
- Oil Level: Maintain the proper oil level to ensure effective lubrication. Too little oil can lead to insufficient lubrication, while too much oil can cause overheating and foaming.
- Lubrication Points: Identify all the lubrication points on the gearbox, including the worm and wheel gear surfaces. Apply the lubricant evenly to ensure complete coverage.
- Temperature: Consider the operating temperature of the gearbox. Some lubricants have temperature limits, and extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and the surrounding area clean to prevent contaminants from entering the lubricant. Use proper filtration and seals to maintain a clean environment.
- Monitoring: Regularly monitor the gearbox’s temperature, noise level, and vibration to detect any signs of inadequate lubrication or other issues.
Proper lubrication will reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth and efficient operation of the worm gearbox. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication specifications and intervals.
editor by CX 2023-10-27