1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CZPT Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Self-Locking Properties in a Worm Gearbox
Yes, worm gearboxes exhibit self-locking properties, which can be advantageous in certain applications. Self-locking refers to the ability of a mechanism to prevent the transmission of motion from the output shaft back to the input shaft when the system is at rest. Worm gearboxes inherently possess self-locking properties due to the unique design of the worm gear and worm wheel.
The self-locking behavior arises from the angle of the helix on the worm shaft. In a properly designed worm gearbox, the helix angle of the worm is such that it creates a mechanical advantage that resists reverse motion. When the gearbox is not actively driven, the friction between the worm threads and the worm wheel teeth creates a locking effect.
This self-locking feature makes worm gearboxes particularly useful in applications where holding a load in position without external power is necessary. For instance, they are commonly used in situations where there’s a need to prevent a mechanism from backdriving, such as in conveyor systems, hoists, and jacks.
However, it’s important to note that while self-locking properties can be beneficial, they also introduce some challenges. The high friction between the worm gear and worm wheel during self-locking can lead to higher wear and heat generation. Additionally, the self-locking effect can reduce the efficiency of the gearbox when it’s actively transmitting motion.
When considering the use of a worm gearbox for a specific application, it’s crucial to carefully analyze the balance between self-locking capabilities and other performance factors to ensure optimal operation.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
Types of Worm Gear Configurations and Their Uses
Worm gear configurations vary based on the arrangement of the worm and the gear it engages with. Here are common types and their applications:
- Single Enveloping Worm Gear: This configuration offers high torque transmission and efficiency. It’s used in heavy-duty applications like mining equipment and industrial machinery.
- Double Enveloping Worm Gear: With increased contact area, this type provides higher load capacity and improved efficiency. It’s used in aerospace applications, robotics, and precision machinery.
- Non-Throated Worm Gear: This type has a cylindrical worm without a throat. It’s suitable for applications requiring precise motion control, such as CNC machines and robotics.
- Throated Worm Gear: Featuring a throat in the worm, this configuration offers smooth engagement and higher load capacity. It’s used in conveyors, elevators, and automotive applications.
- Non-Modular Worm Gear: In this design, the worm and gear are a matched set, resulting in better meshing and efficiency. It’s utilized in various industries where customization is essential.
- Modular Worm Gear: This type allows interchangeability of worm and gear components, providing flexibility in design and maintenance. It’s commonly used in conveyors, mixers, and material handling systems.
Selecting the appropriate worm gear configuration depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, precision, and application requirements. Consulting gearbox experts can help determine the best configuration for your specific needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-06